Nau Mai Haere Mai Te Kaitiakitanga Tautoko Hapori
Welcome to Community Care Trust
We are at Alert Level 2
If you have cold or flu symptoms, stay home and call Healthline on 0800 358 5453.
- Practice good hygiene: cough and sneeze into your elbow, wash your hands regularly and disinfect surfaces often.
- Even if you have been vaccinated, you still need to follow the rules to keep everyone safe.
- Support Centres are open to staff who work in them but not to visitors.
- Keep track of where you’ve been – use the NZ COVID tracer app if you can.
- Masks or face coverings are legally required in most public venues at Alert Levels 2 (unless an exemption applies).
- Face coverings are also strongly encouraged at any time when you are outside your home, especially if you cannot maintain physical distancing.
Community Care Trust works in partnership with adults and youth in Christchurch, Dunedin, Central Otago, and Southland who need some support in their lives to achieve their goals.