Concerns, Complaints, Compliments and Feedback
The Community Care Trust welcomes all feedback. Feedback is the way we make our service better and make sure people are getting the support they want and need. We will always take your feedback seriously and try to solve any problems quickly and fairly.
If you have a complaint, concern, compliment, or feedback then please contact us.
You can contact us in the way that is easiest for you:
- Talk directly to a Community Care Trust staff member. The staff member you talk to will assume responsibility for solving the problem, or hand it over to a staff member that can.
- Fill in the online form below
- Email us at email@example.com, or by phoning 0800 800 001, and ask for a member of the Quality and Risk Team.
What happens after you make a complaint
Complaints will be recorded and acknowledged within five days.
After ten working days we will let you know the outcome of your complaint. If we need more time to solve the complaint we will talk to you about this.
We will always keep you informed and talk to you about any outcomes.
You are welcome to bring support people along to any meetings.
Health and Disability Commissioner
The Health and Disability Commissioner is available for concerns or complaints you may have about any health or disability service you receive. You can contact the Health and Disability Commissioner through their website or phone.
Nationwide Health and Disability Advocacy Services
Alternatively, you can contact the Health and Disability Advocacy Service. The Health and Disability Advocacy Service can answer your questions and support you to make a complaint about a health or disability service provider.
You can contact an Advocate by:
- Freephone: 0800 555 050, OR
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org