"Daring to Dream" Thinking outside the box
“Daring to Dream”
-thinking outside the box
- Are you wondering if your special needs loved one has a gift?
- Do you want to find their purpose?
- Are you exhausted?
- Do you desire hope about your loved one’s future?
If you have answered yes to any or all of these questions, this 90-minute seminar is for you.
This seminar will give you practical tools and steps to assist you to
- determine your loved one’s purpose/gift
- inspire hope while creating possibilities
- help you have better energy levels
Come and join Nicola Irvine who will lead you in exploring the tools, the potential and possibilities for you and your loved one who has special needs or is differently abled.
Nicola relates to exhaustion, pondering her son’s future and what’s his gift and purpose? When she started to dream, think outside the box, the way Thomas was going to contribute became clear. At 21years old, he has his own business. He is contributing his way. For more information, take a look at www.tomsreadings.com.
Now it is time to dream, play and take practical steps towards your loved one contributing their way.
Spaces are limited so please register early to avoid disappointment.
To Register, please email Nicola at firstname.lastname@example.org for either:
- Tuesday, 8 October 2019, 10.30am-12pm or
- Tuesday, 8 October 2019, 7-8.30 pm
Venue: Community Care Trust, 278 King Edward Street, Dunedin South.
Bring a pen and notebook. Come with an open mind and childlike innocence.
Nicola’s personal story please visit www.nicolairvine.com