Seminar for Staff & Families
One of the essential ingredients for self-care is putting ‘Me Time’ into practice.
This seminar will give you practical tools and steps to assist you to:
- Reclaim the essential “Me” time
- Be better equipped for daily life
- Help you feel supported in community.
If you answer yes to any or all of the questions below, this 90-minute seminar is for you.
- Are you a parent, whanau member or carer for a person with a disability?
- Do you want to have more energy and time just for you?
- Do you want to enjoy life more and connect more often with other people?
Join Nicola Irvine as she shares the tools, the potential and possibilities for you. The programme is designed to restore your energy, create vibrancy and explore how to reconnect with yourself and community.
Having a son with special needs, Nicola has found ways to thrive while managing the demands of daily life and responding to the intricate web of relationships when working in partnership with disability related services.
Now is always the time to be empowered, energised and connected.
Spaces are limited to 20 people so please register early to avoid disappointment.
To Register for Invercargill, please email Sarah Orlowski email@example.com,nz, to be held at the Invercargill Support Centre - 58 Yarrow Street, Invercargill
To Register for Dunedin, please email Nicola Irvine firstname.lastname@example.org & cc: email@example.com to be held at the Dunedin Support Centre - 278 King Edward Street, South Dunedin
- Invercargill, Tuesday 27th August 2019, 10.30am- 12pm or 7pm – 8.30pm
- Dunedin, Thursday 29th August 2019, 10.30am - 12pm or 7-8.30pm
For Nicola’s personal story, please visit www.nicolairvine.com