Youth Workers - Full-time, Part-time, and Casual
Closes: 25 June, 2021 at 4:00 PM
Are you looking for rewarding and purposeful work in an organisation that truly recognises the value of all employees?
• A positive team environment, opportunities for connection and sharing skills
• Comprehensive training for people seeking a career change
• Freedom and responsibility in the workplace
• The option to increase hours to full-time, if desired, as we continue to grow.
We want you if you have:
• High levels of motivation
• The ability to share skills and experience
• Problem solving skills in a challenging work environment
• The ability to work under pressure
• Assertiveness and are able to use your initiative
• A desire to make a difference
Community Care Trust works in partnership with adults and youth in Central Otago, Southland and Dunedin who need some support in their lives to achieve their goals. This role involves working alongside people to ensure they live the life they want, that they achieve their dreams and aspirations and that they are a valued and contributing person within their community.
We have been awarded silver accreditation against the Investors in People Standard, demonstrating our commitment to realising the potential of our employees. If you have a genuine belief in the philosophy of “full inclusion” for people with disabilities and wish to be part of a team environment, then please apply. Our organisation has a strong commitment to safeguarding children and any employees will be vetted to a level appropriate to the role for which they have applied.
Applicants must have:
• Current First Aid Certificate (or be willing to complete one at your own cost)
• Full current NZ Driver License and be eligible to work in New Zealand
• Must be able to work shift work and weekend work
Successful applicants will receive training and orientation, professional supervision and ongoing opportunities for further professional development including both internal and external training. Starting rate is $21.50 - $27 dependent on qualifications and/or experience. If you have any questions regarding this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with current CV and Cover Letter before 4 pm on Friday 25th June 2021.