Team Leader Internship Youth Service Dunedin - Full time position
Closes: 7 October, 2019 at 4:00 PM
Community Care Trust (CCT) works in partnership with adults and youth in Otago, Southland and Central Otago who need some support in their lives to achieve their goals. This role involves working alongside people to ensure they live the life they want, that they achieve their dreams and aspirations and that they are a valued and contributing person within their community.
CCT aims to provide a strong, values based positive workplace, with opportunities for personal and career development. We have been awarded silver accreditation against the Investors in People Standard, demonstrating our commitment to realising the potential of our employees.
Our organisation has a strong commitment to safeguarding children and any employees will be vetted to a level appropriate to the role for which they have applied.
Applicants must have:
- Current First Aid Certificate (or be willing to complete one at your own cost)
- Full current NZ Driver License and be eligible to work in New Zealand
- Prepared to be flexible around start and finish times;
- Be prepared to work as a team to ensure all aspects of this role are fulfilled in a professional capacity that will ensure the people being supported, and therefore CCT, are receiving/providing responsive and quality services at all times;
- Demonstrate sound leadership abilities;
- Can meet deadlines;
- Be a positive role model to staff at all times;
- Sound communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Plan, prioritise and manage complex workloads effectively;
- Good time management skills and be well organised;
- Be patient, and people focused;
- A sense of humor, a good work ethic and integrity;
- A reasonable level of fitness;
- Able to maintain strong professional boundaries;
- Be able to work under pressure;
The successful applicant will receive training and orientation, professional supervision and opportunities for further professional development including both internal and external training.
To request a Position Description email firstname.lastname@example.org or call into our Support Centre 278 King Edward Street, South Dunedin.
Apply via our website https://www.cct.org.nz/get-involved/work-for-us/
Applications close: 4pm Thursday 7th October 2019