Christchurch Service Manager
Closes: 6 September, 2021 at 5:00 PM
- The chance to lead, motivate and inspire a team
- An opportunity to grow and develop new services in Christchurch
- Learning, development and training opportunities
- A values driven, supportive work environment
We want you if you have:
- Problem solving skills in a challenging work environment
- An understanding of positive behaviour support and Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA)
- Exceptional inter-personal skills with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with people supported, families/whanau and staff
- High levels of self-initiative and the ability to work autonomously
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Experience in budget setting, monitoring and reporting
- Proficient IT skills, particularly with the Microsoft Office suite
- A relevant tertiary qualification and prior management experience within the disability, healthcare, or social service sectors
- Experience in stakeholder engagement and collaboration
- Prior experience as a support worker (preferred)
As Service Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day operations, leading a team of support workers working alongside people who have a disability to live the life that they want, as determined by them.
Although the position is primarily Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm a level of flexibility is required including shift cover to maintain responsiveness as new services develop.
Applicants must have:
- Current First Aid Certificate (or be willing to complete one at your own cost)
- Full current NZ Driver License and be eligible to work in New Zealand
Community Care Trust works in partnership with people who need some support in their lives to achieve their goals. Our organisation has a strong commitment to safeguarding children and any employees will be vetted to a level appropriate to the role for which they have applied.
Applications close 5pm, Monday, 06 September 2021.