Support Worker Permanent Reliever
Closes: 3 February, 2021 at 4:00 PM
Click here to hear Colin talk about his experience of working as a permanent reliever. https://youtu.be/7vNwaN-OTtg
You will form part of a supportive team and join an existing pool of permanent relievers.
This role will suit you if:
- You are seeking a permanent salaried position.
- You love variety and working across a range of services.
Full-time is preferable however we would be open to having a discussion with applicants that may prefer a part-time position, which could involve a mix of fixed shifts and permanent reliever days.
- Be prepared to be flexible when short notice shift changes occur;
- Be prepared to work as a team to ensure all aspects of this role are fulfilled in a professional capacity that will ensure the people being supported, and therefore CCT, are receiving/providing responsive and quality services at all times;
- Be a positive role model to staff at all times;
- Have sound communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Have the ability to plan, prioritise and manage complex workloads effectively;
- Be patient, and people focused;
- Have a sense of humour, a good work ethic and integrity;
- Have a reasonable level of fitness;
- Be able to maintain strong professional boundaries;
- Be able to work under pressure;
If you wish to discuss this opportunity further please contact Tenzin Mullin, Service Manager firstname.lastname@example.org