Part Time Reception/Administration Support Invercargill
Closes: 12 October, 2020 at 4:00 PM
Reporting to the Service Manager/Team Leader this is a multi-faceted role that encompasses a wide range of responsibilities and skills.
Our ideal applicant will need to be able to, or have:
- Competent Computer Literacy – Microsoft Office in particular Excel, Word, and data entry;
- Accurate typing and proof reading skills;
- Cash handling and reconciliation skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Able to work independently to meet organisational deadlines as well as working as part of a team;
- Health & Safety knowledge and experience
- A positive and approachable attitude and willingness to help others;
- Good sound knowledge of office systems and able to carry out general administration tasks;
- Manage internal events, including resources such as catering.
- Clear communication skills with the ability to work with a diverse range of people;
- Friendly, well rounded personality with a good sense of humour;
- Full current NZ Driver License and be eligible to work in New Zealand;
- Current First Aid Certificate (or be willing to sit one).
The successful applicant will attend professional supervision and have opportunity for further professional development including both internal and external training.