Part Time - Support Worker Permanent Reliever Invercargill
Closes: 16 March, 2021 at 4:00 PM
Community Care Trust aims to provide a strong, values based positive workplace, with opportunities for personal and career development. We have been awarded silver accreditation against the Investors in People Standard, demonstrating our commitment to realising the potential of our employees.
Our organisation has a strong commitment to safeguarding children and any employees will be vetted to a level appropriate to the role for which they have applied.
The Permanent Reliever provides short term cover for annual leave, sick leave, and other roster gaps and may include sleepovers. Most shifts will be organised in advance but some may change at short notice.
This position will suit someone who is flexible and prepared to work both morning and evening shifts, and both weekdays and weekends.
Applicants must have:
- Current First Aid Certificate (or be willing to complete one at your own cost)
- Full current NZ Driver License and be eligible to work in New Zealand
- Sense of humour, a good work ethic and integrity
- Good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- High levels of self-initiative and motivation
- A desire to make a difference
- Must be able to work shift work and weekend work
Successful applicants will receive training and orientation, professional supervision and ongoing opportunities for further professional development including both internal and external training.
Remuneration will be determined by the level of qualification held by the applicant.