Invercargill Administration Support
Closes: 20 May, 2022 at 4:00 PM
Receptionist/Administration Support – Invercargill
Full Time – Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5 pm
Are you looking to join an innovative and progressive organisation that “walks the talk” and truly values the contribution of all employees?
We are looking for a person to take on the key role of Receptionist/Administration Support in our busy Invercargill office.
- Rewarding and purposeful work
- Learning, development, and training opportunities
- Autonomy and responsibility in the workplace
- A fun and cohesive team environment
We want you if you have:
- High levels of motivation
- The ability to share skills and experience
- Problem solving skills in a challenging work environment
- The ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
Community Care Trust works in partnership with adults and youth in Dunedin, Christchurch, Central Otago, and Southland who need some support in their lives to achieve their goals. We work alongside people to ensure they live the life they want, achieve their dreams and aspirations are a valued and contributing person within their community.
We have been awarded silver accreditation against the Investors in People Standard, demonstrating our commitment to realising the potential of our employees.
Reporting to the Service Manager/Team Leader this is a multi-faceted role that encompasses a wide range of responsibilities and skills.
Our ideal applicant will need to be able to, or have:
- Competent Computer Literacy – Microsoft Office in particular Excel, Word, and data entry
- Accurate typing and proof-reading skills
- Cash handling and reconciliation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Previous experience with grant applications and reporting
- Able to work independently to meet organisational deadlines as well as working as part of a team
- Health & Safety knowledge and experience
- A positive and approachable attitude and willingness to help others
- Good sound knowledge of office systems and able to carry out general administration tasks
- Manage internal events, including resources such as catering.
- Clear communication skills with the ability to work with a diverse range of people
- Friendly, well-rounded personality with a good sense of humour
- Full current NZ Driver License and be eligible to work in New Zealand
- Current First Aid Certificate (or be willing to sit one).
- As our sector is mandated by the Government for Covid 19 Vaccinations, you would be required to provide evidence that you have had two doses of the Covid 19 vaccination and be willing to have your booster when eligible
The successful applicant will attend professional supervision and have opportunity for further professional development including both internal and external training.
Our organisation has a strong commitment to safeguarding children and any employee will be vetted to a level appropriate to the role for which they have applied.
If you have any questions regarding this position or require a position description, please email email@example.com
Closing date is 4 pm on Friday 20th May 2022.