EMPLOYMENT FACILITATOR - PART TIME
Closes: 27 February, 2023 at 5:00 PM
Community & Employment Service
Part-time (20 hour) Position AVAILABLE!!!
Looking for an employment position that will reward you as you work??
ABOUTH THE ROLE:
Interested in working alongside people doing something meaningful? Do YOU have an interest in?...
- Promoting the benefits of employing neurodiverse people and building natural supports in the workplace
- Working in partnership with neurodiverse people to get a job and develop a career of their choice
- Providing a personalised service - individually tailored and ongoing "on the job" support to maintain a job.
- Encouraging and understanding the importance of work as an achievable outcome.
This role is NOT office based. This role is 100% in the COMMUNITY and is varied. It includes…
- HELPING people discover what they want to do for a job
- HELPING Employers identify gaps in their business
- Promoting neurodiversity as a solution to the challenges businesses face
- Setting up accommodations in the workplace that enables success
- TEACHING employment skills
Our current pay rates are from $22.49 to $28.25 per hour.
WHAT WE REQUIRE:
To work for us you must:
- Hold a full current NZ DRIVER LICENCE
- Be legally ELIGIBLE to work in New Zealand
- Have a VALID VISA with a minimum of 12 months until expiry
- Hold a current FIRST AID Certificate (or be willing to complete one)
- The availability of a road legal motor vehicle for work related travel is required, with mileage costs to be reimbursed.
- Undergo VETTING as we have a strong commitment to safeguarding children and vulnerable people.
Community Care Trust (CCT) is a longstanding community support organisation with our roots in Otago and Southland, but we also operate services in the Canterbury district, Oamaru and Central Otago with a reputation for ‘walking the talk.’
We have been providing support to people for over 26 years, but always bring a fresh and innovative approach to all that we do! Our team are an integral part of the magic, and bring a forward-thinking, collaborative approach with a strong desire to make a difference. This is support work – but probably not as you know it.
Our organisation has a strong commitment to safeguarding children and any employees will be vetted to a level appropriate to the role for which they have applied.
NEED TO KNOW MORE?
We can fill you in about what makes us unique at an interview or holler if you have any questions by contacting one of the People and Capability team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 800 001 and ask for David or Frankie.
If this sounds like you, please apply NOW!
If this position isn't for you, but you know of friends and/or whanau who you think would love to work for us, then please pass this advertisement onto them.
Applications close Monday 27th February 2023 @ 5:00PM