Health & Safety Advisor / Quality & Risk team member Dunedin – part time 30 hours per week
Closes: 1 March, 2021 at 5:00 PM
Community Care Trust is a not-for-profit charitable trust that works with adults and youth in Dunedin, Central Otago and Southland who need some support in their lives to achieve their goals. We have over 300 staff and support over 350 people.
Our ideal applicant will have:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and its application in the workplace.
- The ability to plan, prioritise and manage complex workloads effectively.
- Strong documentation and reporting skills including confidence using databases and Microsoft Office.
- A high level of self-motivation.
- A Health and Safety qualification (or be willing to obtain one).
- Experience in a Health and Safety position.
- Experience analysing and evaluating quality outcomes.
- A full current NZ driver license (essential).
- A current first aid certificate (or be willing to obtain one).
The successful applicant will receive training and orientation, professional supervision and opportunities for further professional development including both internal and external training.
For more information or a copy of the position description please contact Sandy Baird, HR Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Monday 1st March