Support Workers Dunedin - Awake Shift 11 pm to 7 am. Part-time and Full-time positions available.
Closes: 2 April, 2020 at 4:00 PM
Community Care Trust works in partnership with adults and youth in Otago, Southland and Central Otago who need some support in their lives to achieve their goals. This role involves working alongside people to ensure they live the life they want, that they achieve their dreams and aspirations and that they are a valued and contributing person within their community.
Community Care Trust aims to provide a strong, values based positive workplace, with opportunities for personal and career development. We have been awarded silver accreditation against the Investors in People Standard, demonstrating our commitment to realising the potential of our employees.
Our organisation has a strong commitment to safeguarding children and any employees will be vetted to a level appropriate to the role for which they have applied.
Applicants must have:
- Current First Aid Certificate (or be willing to complete one at your own cost)
- Full current NZ Driver License and be eligible to work in New Zealand
- Must be able to work shift work and weekend work
- Sense ofhumour, a good work ethic and integrity
- Good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- High levels of self-initiative and motivation
- A desire to make a difference
Successful applicants will receive training and orientation, professional supervision and ongoing opportunities for further professional development including both internal and external training.
Starting rate is $20.50 - $25.50 dependent on qualifications and/or experience.