Payroll & Accounts Payable - Dunedin
Closes: 22 July, 2022 at 5:00 PM
Payroll and Accounts Dunedin - Full time
Are you looking to join an innovative and progressive organisation that “walks the talk” and truly values the contribution of all employees?
We are seeking a person to join our administration team at Community Care Trust as a full time Payroll and Accounts Payable Administrator.
The role will involve:
• Processing CCT’s payroll and using our IMS payroll system
• Processing payroll changes and reporting
• Reconciling and processing creditor invoices through Xero
• Reconciling all card and bank account statements
• Rewarding and purposeful work
• Learning, development, and training opportunities
• Autonomy and responsibility in the workplace
• A fun and cohesive team environment
We want you if you have:
• High levels of motivation
• The ability to share skills and experience
• Problem solving skills in a challenging work environment
• The ability to work under pressure
Community Care Trust works in partnership with adults and youth in Dunedin, Christchurch, Central Otago, and Southland who need some support in their lives to achieve their goals. We work alongside people to ensure they live the life they want, achieve their dreams and aspirations are a valued and contributing person within their community.
We have been awarded silver accreditation against the Investors in People Standard, demonstrating our commitment to realising the potential of our employees.
Our organisation has a strong commitment to safeguarding children and any employees will be vetted to a level appropriate to the role for which they have applied.
Applicants must have:
• Current First Aid Certificate (or be willing to complete one at your own cost)
• Full current NZ Driver License and be eligible to work in New Zealand
• As our sector is mandated by the Government for Covid 19 Vaccinations, you would be required to provide evidence that you have had two doses of the Covid 19 vaccination and be willing to have your booster when eligible
• Excellent time management skills
• Experience in Payroll
• Professional “well rounded” personality with a focus on people, and a good sense of humor
If you have any questions regarding this position, please call David or Frankie on 0800 800 001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a current CV and cover letter via our website.
Closing date is 4pm Friday 22nd July 2022.