COMMUNITY & EMPLOYMENT SERVICE - EMPLOYMENT FACILITATOR
Closes: 25 November, 2022 at 5:00 PM
COMMUNITY & EMPLOYMENT SERVICE
Full Time Position AVAILABLE!!!
(Part Time Positions available also)
Looking for an employment position that will reward you as you work??
Our current pay rates are from $22.49 to $28.25 per hour.
Interested in working alongside people doing something meaningful? Do YOU have an interest in?...
- Promoting the benefits of employing neurodiverse people and building natural supports in the workplace
- Working in partnership with neurodiverse people to get a job and develop a career of their choice
- Providing a personalised service - individually tailored and ongoing "on the job" support to maintain a job.
- Encouraging and understanding the importance of work as an achievable outcome.
We are a LONGSTANDING organisation with our roots in Otago and Southland, and more recently North Otago & Canterbury, with a reputation for ‘WALKING THE TALK’. We have been providing support to people for a long time, but always are looking to bringing a FRESH and innovative approach to what we do!
Our team are an integral part of the MAGIC, bringing a FORWARD-THINKING, COLLABORATIVE approach with a strong desire to make a DIFFERENCE.
This role is NOT office based. This role is 100% in the COMMUNITY and is varied. It includes…
- HELPING people discover what they want to do for a job
- HELPING Employers identify gaps in their business
- Promoting neurodiversity as a solution to the challenges businesses face
- Setting up accommodations in the workplace that enables success
- TEACHING employment skills
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
We can fill you in about what makes us unique at an interview or holler if you have any questions by contacting one of the People and Capability team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 800 001 and ask for David or Frankie.
To work for us you must:
- Hold a full current NZ DRIVER LICENCE
- Be ELIGIBLE to work in New Zealand
- Have a VALID WORK VISA with a minimum of 12 months until expiry
- Hold a current FIRST AID Certificate (or be willing to complete one)
- Undergo VETTING as we have a strong commitment to safeguarding children and vulnerable people.
Applications close 5.00pm Friday 25th November 2022