RIDSAS Support Worker - Dunedin
Closes: 15 December, 2021 at 4:00 PM
Community Care Trust’s Vision is a world that truly values and celebrates diversity. To realise this vision, we work in partnership with people to enable them to have great lives.
We are seeking to fill 4x full-time Support Worker roles to join our RIDSAS team in Dunedin.
Our RIDSAS team work alongside people who have committed a criminal offence, to support them with their rehabilitation goals. The specific needs of the person being supported determine that a male only team is required in this instance. A key factor to your success in the role will be your ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with people we support and with your team.
Our team are diverse, dedicated and professional. We recognise the difference between good and great support is a well trained team and we invest significantly in this area. We have been awarded silver accreditation against the Investors in People Standard, demonstrating our commitment to realising the potential of our all of our employees.
You will be a welcome addition to our team if you have:
- A desire to make a difference
- High levels of motivation
- A can-do attitude
- The ability to accept feedback and adapt to it
- A wide range of skills and interests that you are willing to share
You must have:
- Current First Aid Certificate (or be willing to complete one at your own cost)
- Covid-19 vaccination – 1st dose no later than 14 November 2021 and 2nd dose by 01 January 2022
- Full current NZ Driver Licence and be eligible to work in New Zealand
Our organisation has a strong commitment to safeguarding children and any employees will be vetted to a level appropriate to the role for which they have applied.
We are committed to equal opportunities and value diversity in our workforce.
Applications close on Wednesday, 15th December 2021.