Dunedin Reception/Administration Support - Full Time
Closes: 29 April, 2021 at 4:00 PM
Our ideal applicant will need to be able to, or have:
Competent Computer Literacy – Microsoft Office in particular Excel, Word, and data entry;
- Accurate typing and proof reading skills;
- Cash handling and reconciliation skills;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Able to work independently to meet organisational deadlines as well as working as part of a team;
- A positive and approachable attitude and willingness to help others;
- Good sound knowledge of office systems and able to carry out general administration tasks;
- Manage internal events, including resources such as catering.
- Clear communication skills with the ability to work with a diverse range of people;
- Friendly, well rounded personality with a good sense of humour;
- Full current NZ Driver License and be eligible to work in New Zealand;
- Current First Aid Certificate (or be willing to sit one).
The successful applicant will attend professional supervision and have opportunity for further professional development including both internal and external training.
Applications close: 4pm Thursday 29th April 2021.