Community Facilitator Dunedin – 2 positions. 1 x Tuesday to Saturday. 1 x Sunday to Thursday. Both Fulltime.
Closes: 19 February, 2021 at 10:00 AM
Community Care Trust works in partnership with youth and adults in Otago, Southland and Central Otago who need some support in their lives to achieve their goals.
Community Care Trust aims to provide a strong, values based positive workplace, with opportunities for personal and career development. We have been awarded silver accreditation against the Investors in People Standard, demonstrating our commitment to realising the potential of our employees.
If you have a genuine belief in the philosophy of “full inclusion” for people with disabilities and wish to be part of a team environment, then please apply.
Our organisation has a strong commitment to safeguarding children and any employees will be vetted to a level appropriate to the role for which they have applied.
Applicants must have:
- Current First Aid Certificate (or be willing to complete one at your own cost)
- Full current NZ Driver License and be eligible to work in New Zealand
- Level of fitness to actively participate alongside people we support
- Good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- High levels of self-initiative and motivation
- A desire to make a difference
- Excellent computer skills (social media)
- Must be flexible to cover evening and weekend work if required
Applications close: 10am Friday 19th February 2021
Pay rate: $20.50 - $25.50 based on pay rates relating to qualification and experience.
If you have any questions regarding this position, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call into our Support Centre 278 King Edward Street, South Dunedin.