Support Worker Community - Dunedin
Closes: 16 July, 2021 at 4:00 PM
Community Care Trust works in partnership with youth and adults in Otago, Southland and Central Otago who need some support in their lives to achieve their goals.
Community Care Trust aims to provide a strong, values based positive workplace, with opportunities for personal and career development. We have been awarded silver accreditation against the Investors in People Standard, demonstrating our commitment to realising the potential of our employees.
If you have a genuine belief in the philosophy of “full inclusion” for people with disabilities and wish to be part of a team environment, then please apply.
Our organisation has a strong commitment to safeguarding children and any employees will be vetted to a level appropriate to the role for which they have applied.
Applicants must have:
- Current First Aid Certificate (or be willing to complete one at your own cost)
- Full current NZ Driver License and be eligible to work in New Zealand
- Must be flexible to cover evening and weekend work if required
Support Workers Community – Full Time Tuesday-Saturday, Sunday-Thursday
- An exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic motivated person to work in the community
- A chance to work with our local community and environment
- Coaching and mentoring
- Sports and recreational activities
- Finding pathways to employment
- Flexible working arrangements
We want you to have:
- Highly competent driving skills
- High fitness levels
- Good knowledge of Dunedin community
- Ability to facilitate group activities
Applications close: 4pm Friday 16th July 2021
Pay rate: $21.50 - $27 based on pay rates relating to qualification and experience.
If you have any questions regarding this position, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call into our Support Centre 278 King Edward Street, South Dunedin.