Community Care Trust Invercargill – Full Time Permanent
Closes: 20 June, 2019 at 4:00 PM
Community Care Trust works in partnership with adults and youth in Otago, Southland and Central Otago who need some support in their lives to achieve their goals. This role involves working alongside people to ensure they live the life they want, that they achieve their dreams and aspirations and that they are a valued and contributing person within their community.
Community Care Trust aims to provide a strong values based positive workplace, with opportunities for personal and career development. We have been awarded silver accreditation against the Investors in People Standard, demonstrating our commitment to realising the potential of our employees.
Our organisation has a strong commitment to safeguarding children and any employees will be vetted to a level appropriate to the role for which they have applied.
Applicants must have:
- Current First Aid Certificate (or be willing to complete one at your own cost)
- Full current NZ Driver License and be eligible to work in New Zealand
- Level 3 Careerforce qualification or higher
- Sense of humour, a good work ethic and integrity
- Good interpersonal skills and a positive attitudeHigh levels of self-initiative and motivation
- A desire to make a difference
- Must be able to work shift work and weekend work
Successful applicants will receive training and orientation, professional supervision and ongoing opportunities for further professional development including both internal and external training.
Starting rate for a Level 3 Support Worker is $22.50 per hour.
Applications close: 4 pm Thursday 20th June 2019
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.