SUPPORT WORKERS - CHRISTCHURCH
Closes: 26 July, 2023 at 5:00 PM
SUPPORT WORKER/S – CHRISTCHURCH
Independent Living & Residential Support
- Full Time position – up to 80 hours per fortnight on a rostered shift basis.
- Part Time position/s – up to 25 hours per fortnight on a rostered shift basis
- Casual position/s – shifts as rostered
- Flexi-Permanent Reliever position – up to 64 hours per fortnight on a rostered shift basis (this position offers 5 weeks annual leave per annum)
Looking for a new direction?, Wanting a job that gives meaningful purpose in what you do on a daily basis?, then please read on.....
About the Role:
We're looking for people to join our team that have a desire to share ideas and contribute to a fun and diverse team.
While having experience as a support worker in mental health, youth, or behaviour support is advantageous, don’t let this put you off applying if you are keen on a career with us.
Our team are an integral part of the magic, and brings a forward thinking, collaborative approach with a strong desire to make a difference.
Our work is varied, as we partner with a range of people including people with an intellectual disability, autism spectrum disorder, youth, dual diagnosis, and people with a disability that have committed a criminal offence.
Community Care Trust’s Vision is a world that truly values and celebrates diversity. We work in partnership with adults and youth across the South Island who need some support in their lives to achieve their goals.
We work alongside people to ensure they live the life they want and achieve their dreams and aspirations as valued and contributing people within their community.
We have been providing support to people for a long time, but always bring a fresh and innovative approach to all that we do! Our team are an integral part of the magic, and bring a forward-thinking, collaborative approach with a strong desire to make a difference. This is support work – but probably not as you know it.
Our organisation has a strong commitment to safeguarding children and any employees will be vetted to a level appropriate to the role for which they have applied.
How to Apply:
We can fill you in about what makes us unique at an interview or let us know if you have any questions by contacting one of the People and Capability team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 800 001 and ask for David or Frankie.
The serious stuff… To work for us you must:
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate (or be willing to complete one)
- Hold a full current NZ Driver License
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand or have a valid work visa with a minimum of 12 months until expiry
- Be able to work at least one weekend shift per week
New applications are reviewed on a ROLLING basis, so go ahead and APPLY NOW.
If this position isn't for you, but you know of friends and/or whanau who you think would love to work for us, then please pass this advertisement onto them.