Administration and Communication Support Dunedin – Full Time
Closes: 10 December, 2020 at 4:00 PM
Community Care Trust works in partnership with adults and youth in Otago, Southland and Central Otago who need some support in their lives to achieve their goals. This role involves working alongside people to ensure they live the life they want, that they achieve their dreams and aspirations and that they are a valued and contributing person within their community.
Community Care Trust aims to provide a strong, values based positive workplace, with opportunities for personal and career development. We have been awarded silver accreditation against the Investors in People Standard, demonstrating our commitment to realising the potential of our employees.
If you have a genuine belief in the philosophy of “full inclusion” for people with disabilities and wish to be part of a team environment, then please apply.
Our organisation has a strong commitment to safeguarding children and any employees will be vetted to a level appropriate to the role for which they have applied.
Reporting to the Business Support Manager this is a multi-faceted role that encompasses a wide range of responsibilities and skills.
The role will involve:
- Administration & HR Support: Backup and assist the Administration Team. This will involve learning and following CCT’s Administration and Human Resources processes.
- Reception: Backup and assist Reception as required.
- Communication: Contribute to the development and distribution of internal and external communications, consistent with the CCT Vision and Values.
- Project work: Working across the teams, assisting with project work as required.
Our ideal applicant will need to be able to, or have:
- Competent Computer Literacy – Microsoft Office in particular Excel, Word, and data entry.
- Accurate typing and proof-reading skills.
- Cash handling and reconciliation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Able to work independently to meet organisational deadlines as well as working as part of a team.
- A positive and approachable attitude and willingness to help others.
- Good sound knowledge of office systems and able to carry out general administration tasks.
- Manage internal events, including resources such as catering.
- Clear communication skills with the ability to work with a diverse range of people.
- Friendly, well rounded personality with a good sense of humour.
- Full current NZ Driver License and be eligible to work in New Zealand.
- Current First Aid Certificate (or be willing to sit one).
The successful applicant will attend professional supervision and have opportunity for further professional development including both internal and external training.