Apply for work
View our listings below or call 0800 800 001 and ask to speak to HR.
Support Workers - Dunedin
Closes: 27 July, 2021 at 4:00 PM
Casual, Part Time, Full Time
• Option to increase hours to full time, if desired, as we continue to grow
• Working alongside people to ensure they live the life they want, that they achieve their dreams and aspirations and that they are a valued and contributing person within their community.
We want you if you have:
• High levels of motivation
• The ability to share skills and experience
• Problem solving skills in a challenging work environment
• The ability to work under pressure
• Assertiveness and are able to use your initiative
• A desire to make a difference
Support Worker - Wanaka based
Closes: 6 August, 2021 at 4:00 PM
Part-time with minimum of 20 hours per week.
- A positive team environment, opportunities for connection and sharing skills
- Comprehensive training for people seeking a career change
- Freedom and responsibility in the workplace
- The option to increase hours to full-time, if desired, as we continue to grow
Who We Are
Community Care Trust works in partnership with adults and youth in Otago, Southland and Central Otago who need some support in their lives to achieve their goals. Our staff work alongside people to ensure they live the life they want, that they achieve their dreams and aspirations and that they are a valued and contributing person within their community.
We have been awarded silver accreditation against the Investors in People Standard, demonstrating our commitment to realising the potential of our employees.
If you have a genuine belief in the philosophy of "full inclusion" for people with disabilities and wish to be part of a team environment, then please apply
Our organisation has a strong commitment to safeguarding children and any employees will be vetted to a level appropriate to the role for which they have applied.
Take a look at our current vacancies above. We welcome expressions of interest at any time.
Apply For A Position Now
Community Care Trust recognises that our staff are our biggest asset, and that it is only through them that we can offer quality outcomes. We look forward to receiving your application.Start